That’s right, environmentalist enemy George W. Bush can raise his head slightly and say, “I am the reason the United States won’t be buying oil from the Alberta Tar Sands.” And Obama can lower his head proclaiming to have approved the Keystone Pipelines dreaded construction across the United States. It’s almost amusing considering traditional party [...]
BP, Transocean and Halliburton all share responsibility for the deadly explosion that resulted in the April 2010 Gulf of Mexico BP oil spill, according to the final federal report on the matter released Wednesday. I wonder how much money was spent trying to figure this out. That’s a bit of my sarcasm, I know an [...]
We no longer want to be responsible for our actions. Here is Chevron acting out the same behavior that kids do. “No mommy, it wasn’t my fault!” It’s quite different when you are destroying the planet (Amazon Rainforest) and poisoning water sources for people. Don’t you think?
Occupy Wall Street Protestor Head Smashed into Window by NYC Police
Occupy Wall Street Girl has Seizure During NYC Police Arrest
Guess what? You are eating Pink Slime fake meat!
Senate Rejects GOP Amendment to Build Keystone Pipeline
Whale and Dolphin Slaughter in Denmark
- If Republicans are concerned with the budget, drop Big Oil subsidies August 13, 2012
- How Corn Syrup Made America Fat August 8, 2012
- My Vote for the 2012 US Presidential Election July 10, 2012
- Obama campaigns to fast-track Keystone Pipeline in Oklahoma March 23, 2012
- EPA announces Dimock, PA’s water safe of fracking chemicals March 22, 2012
- Occupy Wall Street Protestor Head Smashed into Window by NYC Police March 18, 2012
- Occupy Wall Street Girl has Seizure During NYC Police Arrest March 18, 2012
- Guess what? You are eating Pink Slime fake meat! March 9, 2012
- Tardyjay: Well, it looks like I might have to gather folks a...
- Paige @ Green Global Travel: I don't think we have the right to hold dolphins ...
- Victim: Nothing yet decided by the DRBC, but it seems like...
- Lisa | LLWorldTour: What's the latest with this? I just watched Gasla...
- Eric: That's true, Canada's going for the money... How...
- Victim: Kamiel, Thanks for commenting. It will continuall...
- Kamiel: I am equally disgusted by Canada's behavior. The ...
- Chip Cravaack Votes for Keystone XL Pipeline, based on study paid for and benefiting oil companies « penigma: [...] In fact, Canada can’t sell their very ...
Follow @F_Civilization on Twitter