It makes no sense. Actually, it makes absolute sense to those that seek the truth or are slightly educated. If America’s fiscal health was really that important to Republicans and Democrats, there would be no oil subsidies. It’s a big one, about $40 billion a year in subsidies, tax breaks and loop holes. And guess [...]
Enough harm has been done by the poor decision of congress to create Ethanol subsidies. They play with commodity prices until they dig themselves a hole so deep, they don’t know how to get out. Ethanol subsidies have raised food prices, contributed to devastating pollution run-off and handed fuel blending companies $6 billion a year in tax [...]
I read an article today from CNN Money as part of their new series named Project Compromise. The piece is written Alan Blinder, an economics professor at Princeton University, was a member of the Council of Economic Advisers under President Bill Clinton. Taxes and National Debt Alan points out the expected failure of the Join Select Committee [...]
The US National Debt continues to grow and US citizens continue to look to blame someone. The leader usually bears that blame, in this case, the President of the United States. But, the question seems to remain, which President? Bush Haters I was having a conversation yesterday with someone that was obviously an Obama supporter. [...]
Both ruling political parties in the United States government claim to understand the growing federal debt is the greatest looming black cloud; however both parties got what they wanted in December. They both were able to contribute to the national debt. How disconnected is the US government? The government is expected to be more intelligent, [...]
Occupy Wall Street Protestor Head Smashed into Window by NYC Police
Occupy Wall Street Girl has Seizure During NYC Police Arrest
Guess what? You are eating Pink Slime fake meat!
Senate Rejects GOP Amendment to Build Keystone Pipeline
Whale and Dolphin Slaughter in Denmark
- If Republicans are concerned with the budget, drop Big Oil subsidies August 13, 2012
- How Corn Syrup Made America Fat August 8, 2012
- My Vote for the 2012 US Presidential Election July 10, 2012
- Obama campaigns to fast-track Keystone Pipeline in Oklahoma March 23, 2012
- EPA announces Dimock, PA’s water safe of fracking chemicals March 22, 2012
- Occupy Wall Street Protestor Head Smashed into Window by NYC Police March 18, 2012
- Occupy Wall Street Girl has Seizure During NYC Police Arrest March 18, 2012
- Guess what? You are eating Pink Slime fake meat! March 9, 2012
- Tardyjay: Well, it looks like I might have to gather folks a...
- Paige @ Green Global Travel: I don't think we have the right to hold dolphins ...
- Victim: Nothing yet decided by the DRBC, but it seems like...
- Lisa | LLWorldTour: What's the latest with this? I just watched Gasla...
- Eric: That's true, Canada's going for the money... How...
- Victim: Kamiel, Thanks for commenting. It will continuall...
- Kamiel: I am equally disgusted by Canada's behavior. The ...
- Chip Cravaack Votes for Keystone XL Pipeline, based on study paid for and benefiting oil companies « penigma: [...] In fact, Canada can’t sell their very ...
Follow @F_Civilization on Twitter