If it was an option, would you vote this way? Maybe it would send a message.
“Today I’m directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the bureaucratic hurdles, and make this project (Keystone Pipeline) a priority.” Obama said this while standing without a tie at a podium that was surrounded by rows of green and copper-colored piping segments. It’s campaign time for President Obama and he and [...]
I don’t see much of a difference between the ideals of Republicans and Democrats these days. Republicans are demanding the Keystone Pipeline be rushed to construction in order to pass Obama’s payroll tax holiday. A group of Democrats are joining them in support of the Keystone Pipeline on the argument that it will create jobs. Republicans [...]
Senator Bernie Sanders and 13 other U.S. lawmakers have called on President Barack Obama to delay a decision on the controversial Keystone XL pipeline until the State Department probes alleged conflicts of interest over the project. What a delay could mean for the Keystone Pipeline This latest turn of events will only rally the #NoKXL troops, [...]
It’s one of those situations in government that just make you feel even more dissatisfied with the political system in the US. Opponents of the Keystone Pipeline were excited a possible conflict of interest was discovered between the US State Department and Paul Elliot, a leader on Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign turned head lobbyist for Keystone [...]
President Reagan is celebrated today by both Democrats and Republicans. He must have been the greatest Republican President ever to bring compromise to congress. Right? Democrats must have loved him. According to what Democrats are saying today, he was awesome. What about comparing Obama and Reagan then? How different are they really? You might be [...]
Both ruling political parties in the United States government claim to understand the growing federal debt is the greatest looming black cloud; however both parties got what they wanted in December. They both were able to contribute to the national debt. How disconnected is the US government? The government is expected to be more intelligent, [...]
That’s right, Democrats and Republicans are dumb, more likely ignorant. I am not speaking about those in politics, I am speaking of those that categorize themselves as one or the other. Don’t Join Dumb Republicans or Democrats An intelligent human being votes on issues, not labels or stereotypes. When someone asks me if I am [...]
Occupy Wall Street Protestor Head Smashed into Window by NYC Police
Occupy Wall Street Girl has Seizure During NYC Police Arrest
Guess what? You are eating Pink Slime fake meat!
Senate Rejects GOP Amendment to Build Keystone Pipeline
Whale and Dolphin Slaughter in Denmark
- If Republicans are concerned with the budget, drop Big Oil subsidies August 13, 2012
- How Corn Syrup Made America Fat August 8, 2012
- My Vote for the 2012 US Presidential Election July 10, 2012
- Obama campaigns to fast-track Keystone Pipeline in Oklahoma March 23, 2012
- EPA announces Dimock, PA’s water safe of fracking chemicals March 22, 2012
- Occupy Wall Street Protestor Head Smashed into Window by NYC Police March 18, 2012
- Occupy Wall Street Girl has Seizure During NYC Police Arrest March 18, 2012
- Guess what? You are eating Pink Slime fake meat! March 9, 2012
- Tardyjay: Well, it looks like I might have to gather folks a...
- Paige @ Green Global Travel: I don't think we have the right to hold dolphins ...
- Victim: Nothing yet decided by the DRBC, but it seems like...
- Lisa | LLWorldTour: What's the latest with this? I just watched Gasla...
- Eric: That's true, Canada's going for the money... How...
- Victim: Kamiel, Thanks for commenting. It will continuall...
- Kamiel: I am equally disgusted by Canada's behavior. The ...
- Chip Cravaack Votes for Keystone XL Pipeline, based on study paid for and benefiting oil companies « penigma: [...] In fact, Canada can’t sell their very ...
Follow @F_Civilization on Twitter