High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) continues to lead the way to obesity in America. The government continues to subsidize it and farmers continue to grow it as a cash crop.
- It’s fertilizer is harmful for consumption and produces entire dead zones in our water ways.
- The government subsidizes a crop that is the leading cause of obesity which increases our health care costs in America.
- 8.2% of corn is turned into High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Are population is dying earlier from obesity.
- Our children are obese.
- Subsidized corn enables soft drink makers to sell at extremely low prices making them more appealing than water or real juice.
- It’s destroying our forests as farmers seek to expand their farming area to cash in on corn.
There is nothing healthy about the way corn is produced and processed in America. So why do you think this is happening?